Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Erica's #4 - Jump in a bounce house (10/12/2013)

We've talked for years about renting a bounce house for our backyard for the weekend. Not for a party, just for the two of us immature adults to spend 48 hours in, acting like the children we really are! We never got around to it though, so this ended up on my list of things to accomplish in the next 2.75 years. And when Mel's dad had his annual cookout on October 12th, I got to fulfill one of my goals! He rented a bounce house for the kids - it was designed to look like a dog. I spent a good part of the evening in there with the kids - in particular, my favorite little dude, Cooper! He (and I) had a great time bouncing around. I was quickly reminded why people over 30 don't generally participate in this kind of entertainment as the aches and pains set in :) It was worth it though, and it became the first thing checked off of my list!
Me and Cooper
Cooper bouncing with Brett who is twice his size - kid has no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment